Navigation Bar

Lunch Date Outfit


Well today I had a awesome lunch date and this is what I wore  nice cute casual and comfortable which is always such a plus in my lifestyle.  On other note besides the outfit i have started back dating again and I must say that it is going really well now am not dating just 1 guy am trying to keep my options open and enjoy life and not get into anything long term so being able to  date a few guys is playing out well for me and to tell you the truth I like it  this way better. I hope you are all having a awesome weekend and just wanted to say thank you for all the continued support  you guys rock

6 comments:

  1. You look beautiful and you go girl on your dates..

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fantastic! You weren't kidding about this year being your year. Enjoy all the fun of dating.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great! I'm glad you had a good date. I haven't quite talked myself back into dating.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh the dating scene..... must be fun! You looked fabulous girl. The boots are nice too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are always so fashionable! I love your style...

    Katie for Ouidad

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for stopping by !