Navigation Bar

Dating confessions # 2

Insanity with men , maybe because i have been out of the loop with dating am seeing some shit that just does not tickle my fancy lets talk about it shall we, What is up with men and them being so overly sexual like really it does not turn me on when you say you want to get to know me and  some how  you bring up sex in our conversation. Lets talk about Ronnie  dont get me wrong he is a sweet heart but is just a crazy  nympho I like sex  I am  in no way all uptight about it but its like dude i just meet you we have bumped into each other a few times and you just want to bore me with your uncontrollably sexual drive. I'm so over him with a passion  but this knuckle head will not take no for a answer i have expressed how i feel because(I have no problem telling someone whats on my mind) But he still bugs like we will hang up from  talking and he will totally call me back with in 15 minutes of me telling him am going to bed I dont know about this one. We have awesome conversations but its when he starts with the sex talk and ask me to send him a picture of  myself in my BRA ((WTF)) okay so last night I had to break it to this dude and tell him that he is a sweet heart  but am really not feeling it and he stalked me the whole night with phone calls  and voice mails. OKAY RONNIE AM OVER YOU AND ON TO THE NEXT .........But its not just Ronnie its a lot of men am not surprised by it maybe just maybe i have went in with the wrong attitude every time i meet someone am thinking in the back of my head maybe this could be the one and when i find out its not  i really get disappointed .So I have a new outlook am not searching meaning Ill go out on a date if it doesn't work out so be it am not going  to allow myself to get let down by this. I think am learning by trial and lots of error  I have always been the girl with a boyfriend for a long periods of time so this is kinda new for me and a bit awkward but if we dont take risk in life than we dont get anywhere ether !  IAM GLAD I  HAVE A GOOD RADAR FOR DOUCHE BAGS !

2 comments:

  1. UGH! that ronnie sounds terrible! I really hate guys who just dont get the memo somewhoe..Its like you said something along the lines of "Ronny I am so over you" and he heard "Ronny I wanna be all over you" lol ...men.. But dont worry the right one always comes along when you least expect it :)

    xoxo
    A_riot

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for stopping by !