Navigation Bar

Flirty Florals With City Chic





I have a very bad habit of buying dresses and just letting them sit in my closet for awhile and then I turn around and by more and let the previous ones push there way back in my closet. o_0 Making it imposable to keep up with all the crap I buy. So in attempts to organize it i realized I had this City Chic dress I got a couple months back. So happy that I re discovered it because its a perfect summer dress nice bold fl oral's. It fits like a charm making me look great in all the not so great areas. I have really feel in Love with dresses from City Chic and it has became one of my go to places to shop. I hope you guys are having a great 4th of July weekend Ladies if you hitting the beach of parks DO NOT FORGET TO PUT SUNSCREEN ON YOUR FACE !!!!!!! and Body. Enjoy

Floral Dress - CITY CHIC
NECKLACE - FOREVER 21
SHRUG- TORRID
WEDGES - PAYLESS

2 comments:

  1. ooo I have the SAME dress! I made a post about it too :) it looks great on you! its just the best dress! i love it!

    xox
    A_Riot
    www.thickthreads.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love floral prints and this dress looks so adorable on you! Have fun this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for stopping by !