Navigation Bar

Fall must haves Wish list !

 I'm falling in love with all the fall fashion I have been seeing every wear I have ti say I am obsessed with the "Peplum " Trend  but it kinda sucks I dont see a lot of it. Never the less I must OWN ! a peplum leather jacket like the one below in the picture my inspiration to hunt one down and fast !!!!!!! I have collaborated a little collage of what is on my wish list and what I am excited to add to my wardrobe for the fall!!!!! drooling that I now I will have to save up my $ to own some of these pieces but I am determine  to gets them. I love the juicy bracelet with the bow just adorable and the Marc Jacobs purse need to come home with me ! sigh  

Marc By Marc Jacobs Shoulder bag.


Alice By Temperley Women's Hazel Studded Navy Blue Cropped Leather Jacket.


.

7 comments:

  1. The post s giving the fall must have wish list. Useful information

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good in formation and by reading this post I feel I was in the festival. Really enjoyable post thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A nice and wonderful product for the taking in the market. The women are going to love it. A nice post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great place to get information about this topic. It will really help lots of people. Thanks for sharing this post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such blogs are very difficult to locate and I appreciate this blog for having bulk of useful information on the topic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great article... I read this topic, and love to find some great information. If there is more information about this article you will... I do share more... Thanks...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really Good stories and very much observing one and the reader get good information. thank s for this posting.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for stopping by !