Navigation Bar

Seasons change

Wow so much has happened  with in the last month.Its like I feel the wave of change in so many ways.. I wont get into many details, but I will say I ended a relationship that just wasn't going anywhere , got a new car well a new used car started school, and I just feel so many good things are yet to come. But why does it feel so weird ..   I cant even put it in to words, I changed my hair color YAY ! no more damn "RED HAIR" that took so much  to keep up ugh . So here is a recent pics on a side note I am really excited to just work on Crystal and do me not worry about a relationship focus on my goals for right now after 1 year of being with some one not that 1 year is a long time but  it  really just drained so much out of me in so many ways ... I actually feel like a monkey has been lifted from my back. OK enough blabbing Happy Labor day !!!!!!!!!

Oh and 2 thumbs ups for this affordable floral dress I got at Ross for only like $12 !!!!!!!
DRESS- ROSS
SHOES- JUST FAB (SUMMER CLOSEOUT SALE)
NECKLACE- EBAY !!!!!!! INSPIRED HOUSE OF HARLOW

6 comments:

  1. I love your new hair color. What a great deal on that dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I liked your red hair... But this make you look like a senorita :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a gorgeous dress!

    Please, support my up and coming blog about life and fashion in LA on Bloglovin. Let me know in the comments and I will follow back ;)

    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete
  4. With havin so much content and articles do you ever run into any issues
    of plagorism or copyright infringement? My site has a lot of
    unique content I've either created myself or outsourced but it looks like a lot of it is popping it up all over the internet without my authorization. Do you know any methods to help reduce content from being ripped off? I'd
    definitely appreciate it.
    Here is my webpage ... nail los angeles

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for stopping by !