Navigation Bar

Dress of the week


Next Stop, Sacramento Dress

This dress is AMAZING, the colors and pattern look so much better in person, the fit is great ( I got a 2X)  and so is the quality of the material, the length is shorter if you look in the description it does say that the dress is made from the mini silhouette but in plus sizes its not really "mini", but then again it really all depends on your height I'm 5'6 and hit me right at the knees.  This is  a vibrant full of personality kind of dress . When shopping online always make sure to take your own measurements  , don't be scared to size up. Don't be afraid to send stuff-back. You learn from trial and error . I would consider my self a pro online shopper , because really I do a lot of online shopping.      Don't forget take a extra $20 off your first order at MODCLOTH  by Clicking Here.

See you next week as I spice things up with some ASOS CURVE ! 
Also New weight loss update coming soon 


 I have listed some stuff straight out of my Closet so if your looking to snag some cute affordable, gently used items take a looksieeee    >>>> MY STORE<<<<<<

xoxo
Crystal 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for stopping by !