Navigation Bar

❤ oNecklace Review ❤




The team at oNecklace kindly offered me a necklace of my choice to review.  With so many options I was stumped with choosing one, I seriously wanted them all. Nevertheless I opted for the 24k Gold Plated Monogram Necklace

I've had this necklace since December of last year and I really have to say that for this necklace being gold plated it has really lived passed my expectations. It hasn't’ tarnished or become dull, like most gold platted items I have previously own. I love it and have my eye on another necklace that I will be purchasing soon.


Pro’s – Good Quality, Fast shipping, variety of choices that do include full gold items. Easy site navigation.  Affordable.



Cons- Unfortunately don’t wear this necklace in the shower or in water, although made of good quality because it is gold plated it may tarnish, keeping it out of water preserves the life of the necklace.
Again thank you Onecklace for a pleasant experience.

I have something special to share with you.
A Wonderful 10 % off coupon should you be interested in picking up your own
Make sure to enter FASHION when you check out.
I will see you soon
XoxoCrystal








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for stopping by !